Baltimore, MD dentist, Dr. Byron Desbordes, welcomes new patients from Windsor Mill, Woodlawn, Catonsville, and Ellicott City to our family-friendly dentist office. We look forward to getting to know you during your first visit
with us. We strive to offer personalized dental care for patients of all ages.
Our patients say.
“Dr. Desbordes is the best. He is professional and kind. He was able to recognize the problem and promptly fix it. Thank you Dr. Desbordes for you hard work!”
“My family has been going to the office of Dr. Byron Desbordes for nearly 2 decades now. Why? His skill level is such that the most complicated procedures are easy on us as patients. In addition, he has an attention to detail and an easy manner that eases any concerns or anxieties. Dr. Desbordes has a welcoming team that cares.”
“Dr. Desbordes and his staff are very welcoming, professional and friendly. He takes his time to explain and allow time to answer questions you may have. What I like most is that I receive quality care and always seen promptly after checking in. There is little to no wait time unlike what I experienced at other dentist offices. I highly recommend Dr. Desbordes if you are looking for a dentist. ”
“Dr. Desbordes provides superior service each and every time! I have very complicated dental needs and he has truly provided me with the best of care. I appreciate his willingness to spend as much time as needed with me, explaining procedures, and making sure that I am comfortable with the process. I am very grateful to have him as my dentist.”
Meet the Doctor
Why Choose Us
Focusing on general dentistry as well as cosmetic, restorative, and periodontal dentistry, Dr. Byron Desbordes offers a breadth of oral health services unmatched by most other dental offices in the Baltimore area. Among the many treatments and services offered at the dental office are:
- Routine care procedures including cleanings, exams for gum disease, and screening for oral cancer.
- Restorative treatments such as fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and tooth implants.
- Teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and other treatments that restore or enhance a beautiful smile while simultaneously ensuring the continued health and function of the patient’s teeth.
- Therapies for those suffering from temporomandibular joint (TMJ) conditions that cause headaches, facial pain, and earaches.
- Prevention and treatment of gum disease. This is important because gum disease can lead to other conditions such as heart disease and diabetes.
A scaling and root planing is a procedure that involves removing heavy buildup and preventing the progression of gum disease. Gum disease is a lot more common than you might think.
Extractions are done as a way to preserve your oral health and remove problematic teeth. In some cases, you may need to have your teeth removed.
Dental implants are a permanent solution for patients seeking that perfect white smile. Implants are a great choice for patients that have broken, damaged, or missing teeth.